P. O. Box 68,

Altus, OK 73522


How Do I Register?

You can register by printing the registration form here and mailing with registration fee to the Altus Soccer Club, P.O. Box 68, Altus, OK 73522. You can also register at HIbbett's Sports during on-site registration normally held during a weekend prior to the beginning of the season. New players are required to have an official copy of their state birthcertificate on file with the ASC Registrar.


How Much is Registration?

Registration is $40 for new registrants (Fall or Spring) and $30 for returning players (Spring Season only). A multi-player family discount of $5 per player is available for families with 3 or more players.  


What Does my Registration Pay For?

Registration pay for uniforms, OSA registration, referee fees, field maintenance and a limited group insurance premium. 



Where do I get the uniforms? 

Uniforms are provided as part of the new player registration fee and will be used for both the Fall and Spring season. Your child will stay on the same team for both fall and spring seasons. Click here for uniform sizing chart.


How and when do I find out what team my child is on?

Coaches receive their team information from the Coach Coordinator and will begin calling players prior to the beginning of the season to inform them of the practice schedule. Game and snack schedules will also be distributed by the coach or possibly Team Mom to player families. Team pictures will also be coordinator through your team coach.


Can I coach?  If so, what are the requirements?  Are there coaching courses available?

We are always looking for new coaches.  You are not required to be licensed but it is recommended. Coaching education is available at yearly coaching clinics taught at the state level. If you want to attend and coach in the ASC, the organization may be able to help with some of the expense associated with attending a coaching clinic. The Youth Modules and Licensed coaching courses are offered by OSA periodically throughout the year. If you are interested in coaching, please contact our Coaching coordinator.


Can I request to play with my child’s friends?

No.  In order to keep the teams as balanced as possible, the Registrar can only assign siblings to the same teams and of course, children of coaches will be assigned to their parents team as long as age requirements are met. All other requests cannot be accepted.  



Who are the board members?  How do I become one?

Board members are all volunteers. Each season the board positions open for re-election.  Click here to email the club President if you would like to be a Board Member.



Does the club need volunteers?

We function entirely with volunteers.  The club needs referees, coaches, board members, concessions volunteers and members-at-large to take an active role in enhancing the club.   Click here to email the Club President if interested in volunteering.




Is the club a non-profit organization?



Why do some teams practice at the complex while other teams cannot?

Practice space is available on a first come, first served basis with teams being limited to practicing only on their appropriate field sizes. 



What is OSA?

Oklahoma Soccer Association is the governing body for soccer in the state of Oklahoma.


What is ODP?

The US YOUTH SOCCER Olympic Development Program, or ODP as it is more commonly called, is a national identification and development program for high-level players.  The program identifies and develops youth players throughout the country to represent their state association, region and the United States in soccer competition.



How do I become a referee?

OSA offers new referee clinics hosted by local clubs throughout the year.  Locate a schedule of clinics at the OSA website or check with the ASC Referee Coordinator for referee clinics sponsored by ASC. 


Where can I find the rules for the different age groups?

Our website’s “Recreational” Link has the age specific rules.



Who handles complaints?

Complaints should be sent to the ASC Board.  Log onto the "Board" link located on the club website.  General complaints should be directed to the club president.


Where can I find a map of the complex?

Log onto the “Maps and Directions ” link located on the club website to view a map.




Does my child have coverage if they are injured playing soccer?

Registered players have a limited group coverage held by the Oklahoma Soccer Association.


Who runs the concession stand?

The ASC Complex concession stand is only manned by volunteers during ASC Saturday games. If volunteers cannot be identified each season, the concession stand will not be open. If you would like to volunteer to help with concessions, please click here.


What happens if an official doesn’t show up for my game?

Coaches and parents are asked to take turns being the game official.  Notify the Referee Coordinator if this happens.